Do You Want a Yahoo Domain And ip?

                                      Alright I have a problams.Question few 1First off what is *. 30.forumer.com IP? which shows the Admin CP links me to a page where it says "Server 1" and when I ping the server with the IP 30 IP, I go to a page where it says "Sever 15" Then what is the *. 30.forumer.com IP address (see IP I used throughout):) 69.64.49.67 (Ip reported Admin CP) - Download Page server 1b) 69.64.36.9 (ping the server IP 30) - Download server page I put 15Question 2How whose area of Yahoo? I do not moves that I did not not say that I do not open it. I added both the IP address and wait for 24 hours each time, and when I am at / doamin each IP address took me to a page to create a forum on servers (1 & 15 ). Not to mention Step 2 was never even in Admin CP after waiting 48hrs.This is an important thing for me, because I like to modify the HTML, instead of packing the government but Invision_Free will establish an area of faster and easier. I got lucky and all topics Creating a forum for support in areas of Yahoo were not helpful 2 reasons:) No one is helped personb) Nobody gave them a detailed response to their questionYou can go to your own domain, which now use the IP address: 69.64.36.9 and see that you need usless page

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 24 News